A Merry New Year!
Reflect on the past year, envision the next, and even plan your New Year's Eve!
Are you ready to jump into the new year?
Here's the thing, I believe before we can make something a success, we need to do three things:
- Reflect on what has happened up until now to get clear on what we DO want and what we're grateful for
- Define what success actually means for us
- Create a plan and envision it!
This simple and thorough, printable 16-page workbook includes my favorite end-of-the-year ritual I created for myself almost a decade ago.
Inside this workbook you'll:
- Create multiple "Top 5 Things" lists to find more good and gratitude in the past year than you had any idea existed!
- Be prompted to create plans, visions, and goals for the next year in specific categories of life that you might not have even considered!
- Be guided on how to have a magical New Year's Eve or any night you want to make special, like the night you choose to fill this in!
I want to remind you of where the beauty already lives in your life, even and especially if you're feeling discouraged.
I want to make it easy for you to be clear about where you want to go by understanding how you want to FEEL and who you want to BE first.
I want to help you make filling out this workbook feel like a transformational ritual.
I want to remove the rules that this needs to be done on New Year's Eve, and let any day be your new beginning.
- New Year's Eve playlist
- 10 Things To Stop Doing In The New Year
- Self-Love New Year's Resolutions
- Positive Affirmation for social media
- New Year's Eve TV episode list
You'll also find 100 tips on how to bring Merriment Making to:
- Your profession/career/work
- Social interactions/community/activism
- Spirituality/personal rituals